Introduction To Metaphysics, Denver Meetup Message Board › Two Events I would like to tell you about

Two Events I would like to tell you about

Fredda
Fredda
Group Organizer
Denver, CO

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to invite (and remind) you about a couple events I will be participating in this coming week.

I will be reading at the Isis March Psychic Fair, on Saturday, March 3rd, from 10:30 to 5:30. If you have never been to Isis Books and Gifts ( located at 2775 S. Broadway), you are in for a treat! This store has an amazing assortment of books, gifts, herbs, oils and more. There is even a healing oasis and wonderful tea room. Come on in, say hello. I would love to give you a reading. I am also at Isis every Wed from 12-5:30.

Then, on Thursday, please come join us for First Thursday at the First Spiritual Science Church, 3375 S. Dahlia, from 7-9 pm. Mini readings, healings, love donation. 10 minute private readings for just $10. Everyone always has a lot of fun! And you often get more than one reading from some of our wonderful readers.

First Spiritual Science Church is located two blocks North of Hampden on Dahlia Street, between Yale and Hampden.

I also wanted to remind you about the 'Introduction to the I Ching' Class I will be giving on Sunday at the First Spiritual Science Church from 1-3. The I Ching is a wonderful form of divination. I have been a student of the I Ching for 25+ years. By asking questions and throwing coins, you will connect with Universal Wisdom, receiving answers from your higher self. This simple, yet amazingly accurate technique is over 5000 years old. Upon registration, I will email you a reading list. You can then pick a book to buy and bring to class. To register, please contact me at fklaurel@gmail.com. The class is $45, and includes handouts.

There, you have it. Thanks for being a member of this group, and for reading this email.

Fredda