add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
Victor T.
Denver, CO
Post #: 189
Hello All,

Please forgive my intrusion into your already busy lives. I just finished publishing a book on Spirituality and Metaphysics titled "You May Say That I'm a Dreamer (But I'm Not the Only One)" and it is now available as both a paperback and as a Kindle book. I, of course. am biased, but I have been told that it is a good read, and that much insight was derived from it. Please check it out and let me know what you think . . . as it is your thoughts that matter to me.

Here is the link to Amazon, so please show some support for a fledgling author.

Thank all of you for your time and support in this matter.

Perfect Health and Clarity of Mind,

--Victor Trucker

P.S. I understand if you are not interested, but it can't hurt to ask . . . Love and Cookies . . .