Introduction To Metaphysics, Denver Meetup Message Board › I CHING CLASS ON SATURDAY, APRIL 7th

I CHING CLASS ON SATURDAY, APRIL 7th

Fredda
Fredda
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
The I Ching (or Oracle of Changes) is over 5000 years old. IT was used by Confucius. Carl Jung called it 'A book for Lovers of Self knowledge and wisdom)'. By asking a question, and throwing coins, you are able to get answers to the questions you have (for yourself and others). The answers re accurate, the technique is beautifully simple.

I have been a student of the I Ching for over 35 years. It is the only form of readings I give myself.

I would like to invite you to join me at Isis Books and Gifts on Saturday, April 7th from 12-2pm to learn to read the I Ching

You will leave this class with new insights, new skills, and the ability to do an I Ching reading.

The class is $45 and includes handouts. Space is limited to 8 more people, so please contact me now to register and resserve your place.

Upon receiving your registration, I will send you a list of I Ching books, so that you can pick one to bring to class.

Isis is located at 2775 South Broadway.

To register, please email me at fklaurel@gmail.com, To register, please call Isis 303-761-8627

Or email or call me at, fklaurel@gmail.com, 303-837-9246

Space is limited to 8 more people, so please register now, to reserve your space.

I am honored and excited to share this information with you.

Fredda