Introduction To Metaphysics, Denver Meetup Message Board › You are invited. Please come say hello

You are invited. Please come say hello

Fredda
Fredda
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Tarot & Psychic Readings, Chair Massage

1-4pmSunday July 15th All sessions $1 per min.

Above The Hornet Restaurant at 1st & Broadway8 E. First Ave, #103Denver, CO 80203303-668-2358www.yogaofthemind.com­

David Stevens- Psychic ReadingsDavid is a natural clairvoyant and powerful energy healer.  You will find your answers and heal during his private intuitive session with you. David’s clairvoyant reading style is compassionate and accurate.  Ask about Relationships, finances, career, past lives, healing, and spiritual support. www.yogaofthemind.com

Fredda Laurel- Tarot and I Ching ReadingsOver 30 years of experience giving Tarot & I Ching readings and consultations.  Your reading will be insightful and enjoyable.    More information at my web site on training and special events.   Readings just $1 a minute. www.freddalaurel.com.

Lourdes Farias Dunn-Chair Massage Lourdes graduated from the Colorado School of Healing Arts with a certification in massage therapy and reflexology. Her massage style is a fusion of therapeudic massage, sports massage, swedish massage and intuitive energy work allowing her to provide effective bodywork with an intuitive touch that is specially tailored for each person. Get one of her amazing Chair massages today!   More information at my web site  www.denvermassageandrelexology.com

Come join us! This will be so much fun.