Introduction To Metaphysics, Denver Meetup Message Board › Can You Please Send Feedback for Saturday's Meetup with Garrett Duncan

Can You Please Send Feedback for Saturday's Meetup with Garrett Duncan

Fredda
Fredda
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Hi Everyone

Thanks so much for attending this meetup. Garrett has asked that those of you who attended the meetup please take time to answer the questionnaire re the presentation.

I apologize to those this doesn't refer to, but I am just sending this out to those who RXVP'd.

So, if you did attend, and haven't filed out the questionnaire, could you please take the time to do so now.

And thanks again for attending. It was great, wasn't it?

Fredda
Kimberly
user 8209530
Aurora, CO
Post #: 2
I'm very unclear as to where this questionaire can be obtained. I had to leave early. My biggest suggestion is that the talk be given in the time stipulated. It was frustrating to have to miss the end of the story.
A former member
Post #: 1
Where are the questions? I can tell you that I truly enjoyed his talk, it was humorous and informative. I loved his energy, his spirit and his way of bring the story together. He did a great job.

Kimberly