addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Introduction To Metaphysics, Denver Meetup Message Board › Two announcements: Please join me for my Feb 13th radio show. and Cancellati

Two announcements: Please join me for my Feb 13th radio show. and Cancellation of Tues meditations

Fredda
Fredda
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Hi Everyone.

I wanted to mention two things to you.

I would like to invite you to listen to my 2nd blog talk radio show on Wednesday, February 13th from 4:30 til 5pm.

I will be sharing my views and experiences with Manifestation. Here is the link:

http://www.blogtalkra...­
This show will also be archived, in case you are interested but unable to listen at that time.

Tuesday night 5:45-6:15 walk in Meditation at the Metaphysical Research Society has been cancelled- at least for now. . I apologize for any inconvenience and will keep you posted.
Thanks
Fredda