Introduction To Metaphysics, Denver Meetup Message Board › Psychic Development Classes

Psychic Development Classes

Fredda
Fredda
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
I am going to be having a psychic development class starting Saturday, May 16th at the Metaphysical Research Society from 1-3 pm. We will meet every couple weeks to learn about a different aspect of metaphysics. Subjects to be covered include, meditation, the different psychic gifts, aura reading, numerology, I Ching, tarot and many other areas. Each class is $35.

The first one will focus on tuning into and learning more about the various types of psychic abilities, and how to tap into and develop the ones you are strongest in.

To register, Please send me an email (fklaurel@gmail.com) or call 303-837-9246, by Thursday, May 14th.

Looking forward to seeing you at some of the classes.

Fredda

A former member
Post #: 11
Sorry Freda, avoided knowing you were the originator of this message as well. But, I am a Non-theist. There appears to be several definitions of what that may mean. Mine is strictly original. Anyway, I am curious about how Psychic phenomena work. First are we talking projections into the future. Not that I am wanting to limit the field of discussion, but am curious if you have thought about the literal ways and means by which such projections can literally occur. Interesting site so far. Sorry if any of my questions are out of line. You have great day.