Introduction To Metaphysics, Denver Meetup Message Board › I Need A Group Memeber to Speak hon Thursday Night

I Need A Group Memeber to Speak hon Thursday Night

Fredda
Fredda
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Hi Everyone-

I just learned that the group member, who was scheduled to speak (with Richard Hartnett) will be out of town at Thursday night's meetup. I am putting out the call for one of our 'Introduction to Metaphysics' group members to present on some area of metaphysics. Richard will still be the main speaker, however it would be great if one of you could also present for about 30 minutes. Many of the members in our group have just begun exploring metaphysics, so it would be helpful if the subject was easy to understand and follow. If you are interested in doing this, please contact me asap. I realize this is very short notice, but it would be awesome (and interesting) if someone could do this. Some areas could be astrology, numerology, auras, healing, anything you think the group would like to learn about. If you are interested, we will be too. Just contact me on this site, or email me at fklaurel@gmail.com re this. (just put 'offer to speak at Thursday's meetup' in the subject line.
Thanks
Fredda
You can