addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Introduction To Metaphysics, Denver Meetup Message Board › I Ching Class on October 16th from 3-5pm.

I Ching Class on October 16th from 3-5pm.

Kendara L.
Fredda
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
I will be offering an I Ching Class on Saturday, October 16th from 3-5pm at the Metaphysical Research Society (1001 E 7th Avenue).
The class will cover history, instructions, formulation of questions, and interpretations of answers. I have been a student of the I Ching for over 20 years and am still fascinated by the accuracy and insight this provides. Carl Jung called the I Ching ‘A Book For Lovers of Self-knowledge’. It is over 5000 years old and, until recently, required information for all Asians to have.

The class is $35 (plus book).
For more information, or to register, you can contact me at: fklaurel@gmail.com