addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Denver MST3K / Cult Movie Meetup Group Message Board › Want to take part in something AMAING!?!?!

Want to take part in something AMAING!?!?!

Mary
user 6681691
Chicago, IL
Mike, Kevin, and Bill, the stars of MST3k and now Rifftrax have launched the MOTHER of all Kickstarter campaigns... they are aiming to secure the rights to TWILIGHT!!!! for their next Rifftrax Live event this August! You, our faithful riffing friends can help! A few bucks will get you a whole slew of great goodies and rewards for your contribution in addition to helping the Boys secure the rights to one of the best bad movies that was unleashed upon the masses. Check it out for yourself, and if you want to take part - Go right ahead! fingers crossed they're able to make this happen! As soon as they announce the next Live event(whatever the movie) we will be adding it to our meetup slate. See you soon!  - The Hartman's

http://www.kickstarte...­

(Bare in mind I have no vested interest in this beyond the fact that I hate Twilight and was forced to watch it nonstop for an entire week at work... I require vengeance - Matt)