The Denver MST3K / Cult Movie Meetup Group Message Board › House on Haunted hill this Thurs! Logistics...

House on Haunted hill this Thurs! Logistics...

Mary & Matt H.
user 6681691
Group Organizer
Arvada, CO
Hey everybody!

Just wanted you double extra make sure you ordered your tickets online for the event on Thursday! If you haven't yet, they'll probably have some there but ordering in advance is best. You can order them on this site:

http://tinyurl.com/34...­

Since this is a bit of a blind date for multiple people, we'll be meeting this way:
I'll be in the lower deck (the pit-like area) with husband in tow. I'll be on the left hand side of the theater from the facing the screen point-of-view. Left side! You'll know me by my bright ultra-bright green bandanna on my head. We'll save seats for everybody!

Since the show time is at 6 and I know a lot of you (and me) get out of work at 5 I wouldn't stress if we can't find each other. If you're late have a seat and enjoy the show. We can meet afterward. I probably will be the only person with a banana on my head, much less a super-bright green one. Maybe afterwards we'll go out for some pizza or something, but we'll decide when the time comes.
Okie dokie!?

So excited to meet you all!
So excited for Rifftrax (but I'm always excited for that!)

Best,

_Mary Hartman