The Denver Mastiff Meetup Message Board › LOST: 8 mnth old English Mastiff puppy

LOST: 8 mnth old English Mastiff puppy

Brad H.
user 13654656
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
My 8 month old English Mastiff puppy went missing from my home near 50th and Federal on December 23rd. His name is Mr. Smalls, (Smalls, Smallsy, Small Bear) he is brown with a black face and white patch on his chest and weighs around 110 lbs. He is very friendly with people and other dogs. I have been checking all the shelters and craigslist daily, registered him lost with PetHarbor, and posted adds online and fliers in my neighborhood offering a reward. I am in the process of calling all the veterinary clinics in my area as well. Mr. Smalls has been missing for 7 days now and i am becoming very worried that someone may have stolen him, or is not returning him, because he is not neutered. I love this Small Bear dearly and am desperate to find him, not for the intent to breed him, but because he is my family. He needs meds weekly for a heart condition. This is a matter of life and death!

If anyone can offer me any information, advice, guidance, even an idea, I would greatly appreciate your help. 720-381-9263. Thank you.