The Denver Mastiff Meetup Message Board The Denver Mile High BIG DOG Mastiff Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Last minute travel for work.

Last minute travel for work. Looking for temporary babysitter for awesome 18 mo. old Neo Mastiff. Will pay $$$

Austin
AustinSV
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Hey everyone-

I have had an unexpected work crisis come up and I am gong to be traveling almost non-stop for the next two months. Unfortunately, my 18 month old Neo Mastiff "Duck" cannot travel with me and I would rather not board him the whole time.

So, I thought that I would reach out to everyone and see if there as a current mastiff owner who is used to having a big dog that would be open to keeping an eye on him for the next two months. I should still be able to take him on most weekends, so it would just be the weekdays.

He is extremely well trained and obedient. He is very socialized and loves other dogs. Completely house broken, kennel trained, but OK with staying/sleeping outside of his cage during the work day as long as he gets exercise before/after work. If you are used to mastiffs then the drool when he drinks will not be a surprise. He chills out most of the time, but is very playful and it would be great for him to have another mastiff to play with.

I would be happy to pay for his food/toys and would also toss in an extra $200/mo. Again, I would stop by and pick him up occasionally when I am in town, but I am not sure what my schedule will be just yet.

My name is Austin and I am located in downtown Denver. I can be reached at: 720.272.9500 or you can message me directly. Thanks!