The Denver Mastiff Meetup Message Board The Denver Mile High BIG DOG Mastiff Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Need a very loving attentive home for my super sweet Bullmastiff Dozer

Need a very loving attentive home for my super sweet Bullmastiff Dozer

A former member
Post #: 1
My daughter and I have come to realize that we are far too busy for our favorite boy and we feel like we can love him the most by finding him a new home with someone who has far more time and attention than we do. He's a 2 1/2 (will be 3 on April 10th), male, fawn Bullmastiff. He's neutered, microchipped and getting a shot in a couple weeks that puts him completely up to date on vaccines. He loves kids and gets along well with other dogs as long as they aren't aggressive. He loves people and just wants constant attention and someone to lean on. He's quite funny and has a lot of expressions. We have many stories to share if you are interested. My daughter would love to be able to see him in the future if that would work out as well. Please contact me if interested and want to see photos, reganck@hotmail.com or 720-635-5028. We are not looking for any compensation but will want to know that he finds a perfect home.