addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Mile High Horrors- Denver Horror Fans Message Board › horror comics, local artist.

horror comics, local artist.

Khundy S.
user 78500312
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
Dies Irae (Day of Wrath)

This is my work, all rights reserved

any thoughts?
Dawn
user 7856273
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Post #: 393
Yeah that's not tacky at all to join a meetup and then instantly try to sell us something. Not tacky at all....
Khundy S.
user 78500312
Denver, CO
Post #: 2
didnt mean to come off that way, just wanted to share my art with people who have the same interest. sorry!
Dawn
user 7856273
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Post #: 394
I see, thanks for the clarification. I think you def. have a great talent. You should submit some of your art to Denver Comic Con's art room for sure.
Khundy S.
user 78500312
Denver, CO
Post #: 3
thanks! i did not know they had an art room.