RE: [shadowrun-79] Is being a GM for you?

From: Jason
Sent on: Thursday, December 4, 2008 4:50 PM
I don't know why you bother, I mean really, this is me
we are talking about after all. What Icon, did you
mess with my pic????????? (to be contuined).......
--- Jon <[address removed]> wrote:

> Heh ... sorry about e-mailing everyone that. 
> Although I am glad to see
> Jason is back in action.  Maybe now he can change
> his personal icon.  Oh and
> for those of you offended by the profanity well ...
> its Jason ... :)
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [address removed]
> [mailto:[address removed]] On Behalf Of
> Jason
> Sent: Thursday, December 04,[masked]:04 PM
> To: [address removed]
> Subject: Re: [shadowrun-79] Is being a GM for you?
> 
> Well fuck you Jon, what I don't count anymore, fine
> then I see how it is, you no talent ass clown.
> 
> 
> (evilgrin)
> 
> Jason
> 
> PS: Oh yea BTW I'M BACK
> --- Jon <[address removed]> wrote:
> 
> 
> --------------------­-------------
> Hi Everyone,
> 
> It has been a while since I've responded to everyone
> like this but I wanted to say that I'm proud of the
> progress we've made in the 2-ish years.  I wanted to
> send out a special thanks to Carl and Wendy for
> their
> participation in organizing meetups.  I also want to
> say thank you for all the GMs out there.  If you
> weren't willing to manage a bunch of goofballs like
> us
> then we wouldn't have much of a site now would we. 
> I
> would also like everyone to know that if you want to
> be a GM then simply send a message to Carl, Wendy,
> and/or me (Jon).  Use the already existing calendar
> meetups as a template and just be patient.  It was
> literally 3-ish months after I started this meetup
> before anyone joined Jason, Noel, and I in D&D 2E. 
> Remember the more participation the more justified I
> feel for paying for the website.
> 
> Thanks,
> Jon
> 
> P.s.  Someone asked me to setup a Tuesday night game
> but my other computer (with all the e-mails) lost it
> monitor.  Can you please resend your request to
> Carl,
> Wendy, or me? 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will
> be
> sent to everyone on this mailing list
> ([address removed])
> This message was sent by Jon ([address removed])
> from
> The Denver RPG Group.
> To learn more about Jon, visit his/her member
> profile
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list
> settings, click here
> 
> 	Meetup Support: [address removed]
> 	632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA
> 
> 
> 
>       
> 
> 
> 
> 
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will
> be sent to everyone on
> this mailing list ([address removed])
> http://shadowrun....­
> This message was sent by Jason
> ([address removed]) from The Denver
> RPG Group.
> To learn more about Jason, visit his/her member
> profile:
> http://shadowrun....­
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list
> settings, click here:
> http://www.meetup...­
> Meetup Support: [address removed]
> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will
> be sent to everyone on this mailing list
> ([address removed])
> http://shadowrun....­
> This message was sent by Jon ([address removed])
> from The Denver RPG Group.
> To learn more about Jon, visit his/her member
> profile:
> http://shadowrun....­
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list
> settings, click here:
> http://www.meetup...­
> Meetup Support: [address removed]
> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA
> 
> 



      

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy