The Denver RPG Group Message Board Conventions › Denver Comic Con (June 15-17) GMs can earn free badges!!

Denver Comic Con (June 15-17) GMs can earn free badges!!

Closed to new replies

Wendy
WAEtoWAR
Denver, CO
Post #: 115
Want to go to Denver Comic Con for free? Are you a Game Master or love to teach board games? We need a few more games to fill up the gaming area and make the gaming for DCC's first year rock! We have had a few unfortunate cancellations from some of our volunteers due to real life getting in the way. This is an expected issue and we are trying to compensate for it by filling in a few more games for folks!

Please contact Lee at lee.langston(at)gmail.com and let me know if you are available to run something. For each 4 hour slot you run, you earn a free "day pass" to the con! Run one 4 hour game and get a day free. Run 3 games and your weekend badge is covered!!! We are looking for mostly RPGs and board games, but please contact me with anything you may want to run! Run an RPG and let people play in your story, demo a board game you love that you don't think gets enough play! Teach people something new!!!

Thank you for supporting the success of the first ever Denver Comic Con!!
~Wendy
Shannon
ShannonCS
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 787
I contacted Lee a couple of months ago on that email and I never got a reply. I guess I'll try again.
Wendy
WAEtoWAR
Denver, CO
Post #: 118
Having a great time at Denver comic con! Got to play savage worlds this morning and picked up a promo book from pathfinder rep JP. The deals room is really neat and the guest lube up was top notch. Kudos to Lee for coordinating the rpgs and getting Rio Grande to donate a game library. If you missed out this year put it on your calendar for 2013. :)
Dawn
user 7856273
Denver, CO
Post #: 338
Glad you had fun Wendy! Did you buy yourself any treasures? What was the best costume that you spotted?