The Denver RPG Group Message Board Kickstarter/Crowd Funded Games › Hybrid Tabletop RPG & LARP for Youth & Adults - Kickstarter Needs Yo

Hybrid Tabletop RPG & LARP for Youth & Adults - Kickstarter Needs Your Help - Playtested by Thousands

Mark
user 6813992
Boulder, CO
Post #: 7
You can make a difference for children and teens nationwide, and could be as simple as clicking "Like" on my Kickstarter campaign for Adventure Quest - a hybrid Tabletop RPG & LARP, playtested by thousands.

One aspect of my life purpose is to provide children and teens with inspiring experiential learning.

My company, Renaissance Adventures, is poised to make a leap that will transform how we can share our gift with the world. Thousands of children and teens have helped us perfect the learning tool we use - Adventure Quest - an interactive live-action roleplaying game that is a revolutionary way to support youth in developing their critical thinking, social skills, self-confidence, communication skills, and teamwork.

Now, after 17 years, we are ready to complete the product line that will enable us to license our programs, and share Adventure Quest with educators, parents, children's programs, roleplaying gamers, and many many children and teens.

I'm passionate about what I and the team at Renaissance Adventures have created, because I know we've changed the lives of thousands of youth in Colorado.

We've launched a Kickstarter campaign to spread the word and garner support. Kickstarter is a website devoted to funding creative projects.

Click here to see the Kickstarter information, along with a preview of the game system and why we need help.
http://www.kickstarte...­

You are also invited to view our website for more information on Renaissance Adventures: www.RenaissanceAdventures.com.

Even if you are not interested in funding this project, please consider making a difference in the lives of youth by supporting the project in other ways.

My request is that you help spread the word.

First off, and very simply, "Like" the Adventure Quest Kickstarter page on facebook.
https://www.facebook....­

Then "Share" the Renaissance Adventures facebook post. These two simple button clicks are a huge help, because they will increase exposure on Facebook.

Going even further, forward this message on to as many personal friends and contacts that you feel may be interested in this revolutionary game and experiential learning tool.

Of course, if you are interested in the product, please do back the project.
We are offering great rewards for those who are willing to help us fund our product line. The first step is to raise $2,000, and that will be easy. The harder part will be to raise $100,000, our "Stretch Goals,” that will help fund the advanced books, and the legal work for licensing our programs nationwide. We've spent thousands of dollars to create what we have, so far, but we need another $100k to succeed.

There are only six degrees of separation between you and everyone else in the world. Join me in the goal to share the dream of creating exciting and empowering programs for kids and teens, gamers and educators, and everyone in between!

You have my thanks and the gratitude of everyone who benefits from Renaissance Adventures!

Sincerely,
Mark
markhoge@gmail.com