The Denver RPG Group Message Board General Games › Looking for group west of denver

Looking for group west of denver

Anathema
user 9137966
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
Hello everyone I am looking for a good group west of Denver to do some gaming with. I am interested in everything and would love to do some gaming both table top and board game. If anyone is interested in a good person to share some good time with please contact me at

Anathema.dreamer@gmail.com
Steve
Trollz
Denver, CO
Post #: 112
For board games there is a Denver group that meets at Atlanta Bread Company on the 2nd and Last Sunday of the month. Starts at 11:30am and goes until the restaurant closes at 7pm.
Anathema
user 9137966
Denver, CO
Post #: 5
Awesome, thank you very much Trollz, I have been looking for some good people interested in Arkham Horror, of Mansions of madness
Steve
Trollz
Denver, CO
Post #: 113
Awesome, thank you very much Trollz, I have been looking for some good people interested in Arkham Horror, of Mansions of madness
Personally I like Mansions more than Arkham, but you'll find people that like to play the games ... just won't be playing it at ABC. Too many small pieces & too easily lost.
Still check out: http://www.meetup.com...­
Anathema
user 9137966
Denver, CO
Post #: 8
Thanks Again Troll!