addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Denver RPG Group Message Board Conventions › Seeking Carpool and/or Roommate for Gen Con 2013

Seeking Carpool and/or Roommate for Gen Con 2013

A former member
Post #: 173
I registered for Gen Con last night and am looking for someone to drive with to split the cost of fuel for the near 16-hour drive.

Additionally, I'm looking for someone to split a room with. If we're driving, we would have a motor to get to and from the con each day.

A few details:
Driving:
- I am willing to drive my car, Nissan hatchback, Automatic transmission (important if we need to switch drivers). It has room for 4 people, though we may need one of those seats for luggage and supplies.
- I am going to be there the whole weekend, so will head out the day before and start back the day after (or after the con if we want to stop for the night part way back).
- I am GMing 4 different scenarios at 7 slots, so will be bringing some GMing supplies and maps, which may take a little more room in the car. Little.
- Fair warning: I do another hobby called Geocaching. There's a big milestone geocache not 500 feet off the freeway in Kansas, the oldest active cache. It's not out of the way, but a stop I'd greatly like to make, so please bear with me.

Lodging:
- Currently have eyes on a couple Super 8's in the area, highest being $75/night. Also one at $63/night. They are 4.7 miles and 6 miles away from the con.
- Open to other suggestions. I've never been one to spend a bunch of money on a huge luxurious room that I'm just gonna sleep in and that's it. So long as it's clean and doesn't smell like le'se, it'll do.

Reply here or contact me off-boards if you're interested.