addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Denver RPG Group Message Board Dungeons and Dragons (prior editions) › Two of us looking to join a game on Tues, Sat or Sun

Two of us looking to join a game on Tues, Sat or Sun

Tiffany
user 109915522
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
Hi all, my friend Melinda and I are looking to join a game, if anyone has availability for two ladies. I have gamed off and on for years depending on where I was living at the time, and Melinda is just getting into gaming. We are available Tuesday evenings and weekends and are open to traveling anywhere in the Denver vicinity. Let me know! Tiff
Scott
user 3199061
Littleton, CO
Post #: 10
Hi, I'm Scott. I know you listed Tues/Sat/Sun, but a friend of mine and I are looking to start a game on every other Friday. If that's a possibility let me know and we'll figure it out. Tues may be a possibility as well just gotta ask him what his availability is.
Jim B.
Boegs
Aurora, CO
Post #: 8
We're looking at starting a Pathfinder (basically Improved D&D 3.5) on Sunday afternoons starting next Sunday ... check out our event at http://www.meetup.com...­
A former member
Post #: 3
Hi Tiffany,

I just posted the details of a D&D Basic Edition campaign I am starting up -it's currently listed in the Suggested area. I am scheduling this for a Friday or Saturday. Post there or let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Joel