addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Denver RPG Group Message Board Dungeons and Dragons (prior editions) › Need a few enjoyable souls for a weekly Pathfinder/3.5 night.

Need a few enjoyable souls for a weekly Pathfinder/3.5 night. Engelwood/Littleton area.

A former member
Post #: 2
I'm looking for some enjoyable people to join my roommate and I for a fresh, weekly Pathfinder or D&D 3.5 night.

We're new to the area and are looking to start up/join a fun and consistent group and meet some new friends. We've both played before and would love to join a group that needs a few, otherwise we have no problem starting our own and could be willing to host. We're a fun couple guys, both 26, geeky as hell, swear like sailors and require good beer to play with. Fun but possibly not the most family friendly.

He has DM'd before but we'd prefer to find someone with more experience. Open to any night but Friday and Saturday. Probably from about 6pm to 11pm ish.

Let me know who's up for it!
Michael G.
captmkg
Denver, CO
Post #: 15
Helping give you guys a forum bump.
Michael G.
captmkg
Denver, CO
Post #: 16
Also, if it's me, you, and your roommate, we could get a quick intro get together meetup going somewhere near you guys, just so we can all get together, have a beer, and just see if we all get along and what not. Thoughts?
Michael G.
captmkg
Denver, CO
Post #: 17
Shane M.
user 132119802
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
Hey I was just wondering if you were still looking for members. If you are I would love to try to join you. My best nights to play are Sunday or Monday.
Jeff
Jeff17
Littleton, CO
Post #: 4
Have any of you found a game yet?

http://www.meetup.com...­

Good luck!