Denver Vegans Message Board › Vegetarian Questions!

Vegetarian Questions!

A former member
Post #: 4
Hello everyone! I'm an on/off vegetarian and decided that to further increase my own knowledge of the lifestyle I'd chose it as my research topic for a second level college course I'm currently taking. I'd like to know if I could email some of you my interview questions to use as secondary research in my paper. It's all anonymous and unofficial, will never be published and is solely for a grade in English writing! If you have about 20 minutes of your time to read and answer 17 questions please let me know as soon as possible and I'll forward them over to you along with a consent form to read *you can type your name in an email rather than sign for actual form*. Also, I'm hoping to conduct a quick survey of a larger number of individuals, so please let me know if that'd be alright with you as well. Email me directly at sbrooks22@live.com

I super appreciate any of your consideration to participate and look forward to meeting you all in person as some of these meetups!

Thanks a bunch!!
Shawna Brooks
************Thank you everyone! You have all been so great! I'm no longer in need of more participants, but thank you for your consideration; to those of you who've received an interview questionnaire, I look forward to your responses!***********
Michele
mickii
Oklahoma City, OK
Post #: 53
I'd be more than happy to help. Welcome to the group! =)