We are here to celebrate the beautiful, compassionate, healthy and sustainable vegan lifestyle! Join our loving community of diverse vegans and vegans-in-transition. We welcome people of all ages and lifestyles.
Denver Vegans exists to:
• Build and sustain a strong, diverse and loving community for vegans of all ages and lifestyles.
• Teach non-vegans about the philosophical, nutritional and environmental aspects of the vegan lifestyle.
• Encourage and support those in transition from the animal-based diet to the vegan diet.
• Spread awareness about the plight of animals and to work for animal liberation.
• Inspire, encourage and sustain the individual to reach out to their local community for a sustainable and vegan world.
Are you curious about veganism, or do you wonder what vegans eat? Then please join us! We offer monthly potlucks, picnics, educational talks and seminars with topics ranging from vegan nutrition to environmental sustainability, restaurant outings, cooking and raw food demos, pizza night, trips to animal sanctuaries, outreach events, animal activism opportunities, volunteering events, book signings and book clubs, hikes and outdoor activities and much more!
Join us and get connected!
For the animals, for the people, for the planet, The Denver Vegans Leadership Team