Denver DevOps Meetup Message Board Denver DevOps - Discussion Forum › Meetup Day Poll!

Meetup Day Poll!

Matt K.
user 76147672
Westminster, CO
Post #: 1
Hey everyone,

As we discussed yesterday, we need to decide on a consistent day to hold our meetings that will not collide with the other events going on. I have set up a google poll here for everyone to vote at: https://docs.google.c...­

Please let me know if there are any other meetups I should add to the dates to avoid.

Thanks for the input!
A former member
Post #: 2
The Boulder DevOps meetup is third Monday. On one hand I'd like to space them out a little, hence a vote for first Monday. On the other hand, if there is a good speaker (like Gene Kim or Jez Humble) who happens to be in town presenting at one DevOps meetup, then having another Meetup nearby (time-wise) would expand that speaker's audience. Hence the vote for second Friday.
Matt K.
user 76147672
Westminster, CO
Post #: 4
Thanks for everyone's input. It looks like the day that worked best among those who voted was first Tuesday. We will be planning our events for that then.