From: Jeff S.
Sent on: Friday, April 23, 2010 5:06 PM
The BBQ is stiil scheduled for tomorow. If the weather is bad I will reschedule. I'll try to make a decision by noon.


Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy