addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Denver Doggie Happy Hour Group Message Board › New Meetup: Pot Luck BBQ

New Meetup: Pot Luck BBQ

Jeff S.
user 6567865
Englewood, CO
Announcing a new Meetup for The Denver Doggie Happy Hour Group!

What: Pot Luck BBQ
When: Saturday, May 7, 2011 5:00 PM

Where: The Dog House
1101 W. Quincy
Englewood, CO 80112

Why: This is our monthly Pot Luck BBQ Meetup! The Meetup will be the same as the last one I will be BBQing Brats,Burgers and Chicken I ask everyone to bring a side dish. When bringing a side dish I ask everyone to try to make something home made, like a special family recepie or your favorite side dish or favorite desert. We always get plenty of chips and store bought products and it would be nice if everyone tried to but in a little extra effort nad have a varity of food to choose from. I know it's a BBQ but let's have some fun with it. It's always BYOB and please bring a chair for yourself. Remeber the property is very large and fenced in and the dogs are allowed to play and run free. Please remember do not feed the dogs people food including your own dog it just causes trouble between the owners and the dogs. The food is for us and the dogs are here to play and be socialized. Please when RSVPing please let me know wheather you'd like a Brat, Burger or Chicken. There is also no FEE for this event but we do accept donations to help with the cost of hosting this event. Thanks to all who who donated last month.

Check it out!
Stephanie
user 6128687
Littleton, CO
Post #: 1
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to apologize for not having the photos up. I had been petsitting for a friend and one of their dogs decided that grabbing a cup of coffee and dumping it on my laptop was a really good idea. Unfortunately, I lost most of the photos from this meetup. However, I will be at the next one! Hope to see everyone there!