The Denver Doggie Happy Hour Group Message Board › Learning to be more involved in your pet's healthcare

Learning to be more involved in your pet's healthcare

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Everyone,
If you are interested in learning how to do more at home to maintain your pet's health and how to get the most out of the visits to your veterinarian, please check out my website, www.partnershipforanimalwellness.com. I am going to be giving an eight week course on basic anatomy and physiology, common diseases, as well as providing a binder with templates guiding you on how to keep track if behaviors at home. The result is a higher level of knowledge, an organized way to check in with your pet monthly, and a more comprehensive approach to healthcare. By checking in with your pet monthly, you will be able to detect small changes that are usually indications of illness. The majority of illnesses, when caught in their early stages, are less expensive to treat and the treatments are more effective! I also offer private consultations, pre-adoption consultations, geriatric home care seminars, and pet care concierge services. My hope is that in educating pet owners about veterinary medicine, they will be more actively involved in their pets' care and have less of a mechanic experience, where it expensive and you don't understand. Please feel free to contact me for more information!