addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Denver Doggie Happy Hour Group Message Board › Puppy Up! Denver Walk at Stapleton Park Nov. 6

Puppy Up! Denver Walk at Stapleton Park Nov. 6

Hope & D.
user 4191021
Arvada, CO
Post #: 5
Hello Everyone!

My name is Hope Lisle and I'm organizing The First Puppy Up! Denver Walk to benefit www.2milliondogs.org . It will be held at Stapleton Central Park in Denver On Nov. 6, 2011. I think it would be really neat if The Denver Doggie Happy Hour Group could could form a team and take part in our walk. You can also "like" us on facebook http://on.fb.me/pc6S2...­

The proceeds for our walk will go towards comparative oncology studies that will benefit people and pets with cancer.

Puppy Up!

Hope