addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Michelle
user 13780698
Denver, CO
Post #: 2
I'm fine with the $5 fee as well. smile
Dia
user 4807242
Denver, CO
Post #: 4
I think that a $5.00 fee is MORE THAN REASONABLE!!
I also lead a meet up and there are definitely fees, etc. to be considered. I have no problem with your charging this fee - it seems a small price to pay for the fun time and great food being offered.
Thanks Jeff!!!
A former member
Post #: 4
Being that I've coordinated events, from experience, often the coordinator puts more of his/her own money into it and (b)rarely breaks even.

Whoever complains of $5 should volunteer and co-coordinate/COMMIT to see how time-consuming and invested these events can be, even for a picnic.

Jeff, I have your support.

$5 is extremely fair period compared to how much one spends on Starbucks, McDs, cocktails, etc.

This will be my 1st experience meeting you all and can't wait to bring my Buster! :)

- Jessica