Who: Avid cyclists and cycling enthusiasts that like to get out and stretch the legs on the road Saturday mornings.
- What: Highlands Ranch Cyclists Group - Just show up and ride.
- When: Departs at 8:00am sharp every Saturday morning when roads are clear and relatively dry and temps aren't bone chilling cold for a ride. (Dress accordingly). Think of it as skiing on two wheels. :-)
- Where: Meet at Cherry Hills Community Cherry West Parking lot in Highlands Ranch just off Fairview Road (South of Highlands Ranch Parkway on Fairview in Highlands Ranch, CO).
- Distance/Routes/Duration: Plan on two hours covering 20-35 miles for typical rides but could go further if cyclists feel like it.
- Come Prepared: Bring your own helmet, water, supplies, nutrients, bars, gels, tubes, CO2, medical supplies as needed as if you were riding on your own, by yourself.
**Disclaimer: As a cyclist who meets up at this meeting place and depart from the meeting place will ride at their own risk and assume complete responsibility for their own actions as if riding on their own, by themself. Cyclist will abide all traffic laws. No one is responsible or accountable should any fault, accident or situation take place during the group ride as an individual or as a whole. This is merely a meeting place to gather and ride from the meeting place. This is NOT an organized ride.