The Denver Go Out & Hang Out Group Message Board › Details for tomorrow's tour

Details for tomorrow's tour

A former member
I hope you all have your tickets for this event tomorrow! If not call 720-865-3613 and tell them you'd like to register with the Locavores discount- the link I originally posted will no longer work.

Below is an email from Denver Botanic Gardens event organizer- please read through and please be in time!

Look forward to seeing/meeting you all tomorrow!

-Rose

Hi everyone,

You are registered for Denver Botanic Gardens, Slow Food Denver, and Grow Local Colorado’s Urban Agriculture Tour this Saturday, September 21. We will meet at the entrance to the Denver Botanic Garden Children’s Garden, which is at the top of the parking lot between York Street and Josephine Street. We’ll leave from there and return to there at the end of the day. You can choose to drive on your own vehicle (directions will be provided), carpool with others, or you hop in the DBG van and be returned back to your car at the end of the day (parking at DBG is free).

From there we will leave to go to the following places for a tour, ending with lunch at our last stop.

8:30 am Meet at Denver Botanic Gardens
8:45 am Depart
9:15-10:15 am Tour Aero Farms
10:45-11:15 Tour Grow Local Colorado at Huston Park
11:30-1pm Tour Revision International’s Somali Bantu Farm and Kepner Farm
1-2pm Lunch at Revision
1:45 pm Depart for Denver Botanic Gardens

Please do your best to arrive on time in the morning – we are going to leave promptly at 8:45am. If you are running super late, you can call me at 303-961-1175 to meet up with us.

The weather report for Saturday is around 80 degrees and sunny. Please be sure to bring a waterbottle, sunscreen, hat – whatever you need to be comfortable and be outside for most of the day.

Let me know if you have any questions. Looking forward to meeting you on Saturday!

- Kacie

Kacie Warner
Adult Program Coordinator
Denver Botanic Gardens
909 York Street
Denver, CO 80206
720-865-3613 Phone
720-865-3685 Fax
www.botanicgardens.org