addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Denver iOS Developer User Group Message Board › iPhone Meetup Tomorrow - Possibly Canceled (PLEASE READ)

iPhone Meetup Tomorrow - Possibly Canceled (PLEASE READ)

Kevin D.
user 11585194
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Hi Everyone,

The speaker I had planned for tomorrow's meetup had to cancel this morning due to an unexpected business trip. A couple other folks that I have been speaking with about presenting in the future aren't able to make it this month...so I'm in a bit of jam.

Do you see value in having a meetup without a presentation? I'm definitely more than happy to host tomorrow if you are interested in coming down, having some food and beer, and conversing without a formal presentation. 

What I want to avoid is having only a couple people make it down tomorrow- I don't think that would be worth anyone's time. So can everyone please let me know their thoughts on this by 6pm and I will make a final decision by tonight with everyone's feedback.

If as many people as possible can let me know their level of interest in meeting without a presentation it is much appreciated! And of course if anyone wants to present despite the very short notice that would be great!

Thanks,

Kevin Doran

303-539-0453

kevin@remycorp.com
A former member
Post #: 1
Since I'm coming from Kansas, I may just wait until next month.

Jeff Wolski
A former member
Post #: 4
If a good-size handful of people are still planning on showing up, I still see some real value in meeting up and would plan on attending.
A former member
Post #: 1
Our Boulder Android meet ups rarely get to the speaker because everyone is too busy socializing and sharing programming ideas.