Denver iOS Developer User Group Message Board › Reminder: iPhone Meetup Next Tuesday, March 15th

Reminder: iPhone Meetup Next Tuesday, March 15th

Kevin D.
user 11585194
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
I wanted to remind everyone that we will be having our monthly Meetup next Tuesday, March 15th at 6:30pm. It is at Remy Corp's offices, located at 1660 17th St. Suite 400. It is right by Union Station for anyone planning on taking RTD downtown. Also, please note that the doors to the building lock at 5:30pm- We'll have someone downstairs to let people in, but if no one is at the door please call my cell at 720-935-0389 and I will come let you in.

Some exciting news- Remy's main room is now set up with projector and chairs, so we will have a lot more space than previous months in the conference room. Hopefully attendance will continue to grow as we now have more than enough room for it. If you are planning on attending please RSVP on the Meetup.com/denveriphone site or shoot me an email so we can get the correct amount of food and drink.

Information on the presentation is below. If you have interest at speaking at future meetups please shoot me an email to discuss.

Kevin Doran
Account Manager
Remy Corporation
kevin@remycorp.com
303-539-0453

Ken Maskrey of Global Tek Labs  provides an overview of iOS accessory
development including hardware, software, financial and other business related
issues. Accessories allow users to add functionality to their iPhone, iPod
touch, and iPad devices by providing external data pathways and can be either
"wired", using the Apple proprietary 30-pin dock connector or
wireless via Bluetooth.

Global Tek Labs is the pioneer in iOS attachment development and design. The