align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Denver iOS Developer User Group Message Board › iOS Developers wanted to join Übermind Denver

iOS Developers wanted to join Übermind Denver

A former member
Post #: 1
I am an HR manager with Übermind, the world’s premier mobile agency. From boardroom to living room, we ignite digitally driven businesses. Understanding our clients' vision and creating a clear plan of action defines our consistently superior service in developing for mobile devices. Our strategists, artists, dreamers, and technologists help our clients to see our world not as it is, but as it could be - and that's where you come in.

Although we are headquartered in Seattle, WA, we are expanding to Denver in 2011! If you'd like to join us and help to shape the future of an industry, please reach out. We're looking for amazing iOS developers (and Android, and WP7, and mobile web...), and we would love to hear from you!

Please reach out to me if you have any questions, I'm happy to discuss.