addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Denver iOS Developer User Group Message Board › July 19th Reminder / 360iDev Conference Discount

July 19th Reminder / 360iDev Conference Discount

Kevin D.
doranka
Denver, CO
Good evening,

Hope everyone has been well! I wanted to send out a reminder that we will have a meeting next Tuesday, July 19th at the Remy offices (1660 17th St. 4th Floor, Denver, CO 80202). Zack Shapiro will be presenting about a specific app he built- how he made it, and specifically the steps he made to gather quality feedback to improve the app in future versions. If you plan on attending please RSVP through the meetup site (www.meetup.com/denveriphone) or reply to this email so I can get enough food and drink.

Also, group member Kevin Weller asked a few weeks ago if we may be able to swing a discount for the 360iDev conference coming up here in Denver in September. Dave Batton, who spoke at our February meeting, is also speaking at 360iDev, and he can give us a 15% discount. Thanks Dave!

More info on the conference, which looks awesome for iOS developers, can be found at http://360idev-Batton.eventbrite.com­ . When checking out, use the code "SpeakerFriend" to receive the 15% discount.

I also looked into it and heard some rumblings that the code "BetterElevation" may work for a 22% discount. Can't confirm that one, but probably worth a shot. If anyone tries that and it does work I would appreciate it if you let me know.

See you next week!

Kevin Doran

Remy Corporation

303-539-0453