addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Denver iOS Developer User Group Message Board › iPhone Meetup Tuesday Will Happen

iPhone Meetup Tuesday Will Happen

Kevin D.
user 11585194
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Sounds like there is some interest in meeting and having an informal discussion on iCloud or anything else. Again, I will be out of town but let's plan on meeting at Remy (1660 17th St. 4th floor) at 7pm.

Please let me know if you will be attending so I can have the proper amount of food available.

Thanks,

Kevin Doran

cell: 720-935-0389

kevin@remycorp.com