addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Denver iOS Developer User Group Message Board › Kaiser Permanente is Hiring: Senior Mobile Developer

Kaiser Permanente is Hiring: Senior Mobile Developer

Ben C.
Denver, CO
Post #: 5
I WRITE CODE and I'm also recruiting for talented mobile developers to come join my team in Aurora.

Senior Mobile Developer, iOS or Android

As a Senior Mobile Developer, you will play a key role in the Mobility Center of Excellence (MCoE) within Kaiser Permanente IT. This position requires strong development expertise across multiple mobile application platforms and the ability to juggle multiple concurrent development efforts. We looking for both iOS and Android developers; the ideal candidate will have experience developing apps for both platforms.

• 4 years dev experience (3 of which on iOS or Android)
  • Must have experience with deploying apps to the iTunes App Store or Android Market
  • Experience integrating 3rd party source code and/or libraries
  • Experience consuming XML and JSON web services

Check out the full Job Description