Denver iOS Developer User Group Message Board › Brandwise, Inc. would love to connect with talented IOS Developers!
|A former member||
We are a Lakewood, Colorado-based Application Service Provider (ASP) delivering hosted software solutions to manufacturers and their sales channels within targeted industries. Our product suite integrates a series of industry-specific tools that help manufacturers and sales reps sell more products to their customers, combining Sales Force Automation technology, Decision Support, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and e-Commerce to enhance the coordination and communication of information between manufacturers and their sales channel. Originally targeting the Gift and Home wholesale product segments, our software solutions are now deployed in a wide range of wholesale markets, foremost among them the Outdoor Wholesale industry.
Knowledge and Skill Required
* Candidate must have knowledge and experience in developing applications for the iPad and/or MAC. Candidate must have experience with some or all of the following Cocoa, Objective C, Mac OS X, OS X framework, Xcode, SQLite, OO methodologies.
* Experience writing SQL queries a plus.
* Experience interacting with Web Services from iOS applications a plus.
* Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to other technical staff members.
* Ability to interface well with Professional Service staff and other non-technical members of the organization.
* Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies.
* Knowledge relating to the area in which analysis and coding is performed.
* Provide project development in the areas of analysis, design, programming, testing, implementation, and on-going system support.
* Ability to help design/architect new development and functionality.
* Ability to analyze business rules and logic.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Designs/codes applications following specifications using the appropriate tools.
* Maintains and modifies existing applications on their own as well as under direction from senior staff members.
* Performs maintenance programming for existing version. Performs custom programming at management's request.
* Assumes responsibility for ongoing data and code architecture for product.
* May lead and direct the work of others.
* Other duties as assigned.