Denver iOS Developer User Group Message Board › Exciting new opportunity!
|A former member||
A client of mine is looking for an experienced iOS Developer to come in-house and eventually become a senior team member of the team.
This individual must have an entrepreneurial spirit, be a team player and have a proven track record in iOS app development and deployment. This position will be in-charge of directing the app development process and will have the current external development firm available to him / her for support with iOS and API work. They need an iOS Developer to come onboard, help develop their application and collaborate with the local development firm for heavy lifting.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years experience developing data-rich iOS applications
- Proven track record for app development and deployment in the iOS App Store.
- Understanding of Objective-C and Rails.
- Must be a self-starter and an excellent communicator.
- Passion for entrepreneurialism and startup work environments.
- Experience with popular API’s ranging from Google to Facebook and Stripe.
- Able to start work within one month.
- Able to work full-time out of Galvanize IT community workspace (Denver)