add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Denver iOS Developer User Group Message Board › Senior Software Engineer - Mobile Apps

Senior Software Engineer - Mobile Apps

Norbert C.
user 111149232
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
I’m hoping to network regarding an excellent opportunity for a Senior Mobile Apps Developer.

We are working with a $14 billion Global company who is planning on spinning off a $2 billion division into its own company traded on the NYSE late in the 4th quarter of this year. This new company will have approx. 8000 employees and a presence in over 30 countries and will include many internationally recognized brands.

This key position requires a highly motivated Senior Software Engineer to join an Agile development team responsible for building applications targeted at extending security technology capabilities onto mobile devices. The ideal candidate should have proven experience building high quality, mobile applications using the latest technologies.

Please let me know if you are interested in reviewing the complete job description for this and perhaps arranging a time to speak. I am happy to work around your schedule to make this happen.

I would also be interested in speaking with any colleagues or friends who may be a fit if this is not the right opportunity for you.

Norb Carr

Norbert Carr
Sr. Consultant – Search and Staffing

1620 Market Street * Suite 4E * Denver, CO 80202
Phone: 303-867-1687
Fax: 303-867-0169