Denver iOS Developer User Group Message Board › Exciting Opportunity in Downtown Denver!
contact me at email@example.com or 770-399-0271
Our client is currently looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for
pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers
to design and build the next generations of our mobile applications. The ideal candidate will
be comfortable in small, high‐paced environment and will bring an energetic and creative
approach to their work.
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
• Collaborate with cross‐functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Unit‐test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize
• 5+ years of software development experience
• 5+ years of iOS development
• Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
• A deep familiarity with Objective‐C and Cocoa Touch
• Experience with third‐party libraries and APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
About Our Client:
They are a digital media company with the largest hyper‐local audience
engaged on the path to purchase in the United States, and they are in need of an iOS Developer. They have an audience of nearly 6 million monthly visitors across online, mobile and social media, with original and sponsored content in
lifestyle categories, two million retail locations and more than 20 million products.