Denver Java Users Group Message Board › Java Developer for a fast-paced, cutting edge software company in the DTC.
Culture is similar to a start-up, high energy, works well independently (minimal supervision). Position can be contract or permanent. They are conducting interviews ASAP.
• 3+ years Java experience
• Experience with Microsoft office (Word/Excel), including charting, formatting, text classes)
• User Interface experience (events, forms, text handling, etc) is a plus
• Some .NET experience is preferred
• XML parsing, generation, manipulation is preferred
• Experience with packing/deployment of .NET applications (InstallShield type things, MSI development, etc.) is a plus
If interested email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Edited by Nicole Campos on Sep 19, 2012 11:05 AM