Denver Java Users Group Message Board › Does Company Culture Matter?
Does company culture matter?
Are you tired of operating in fire-drill mode? Constantly reacting to problems versus planning and executing your design? How many hours each week are you working if you really counted them? Would it be nice to leave work at 5pm and truly leave it all at the office? How about working with a team where everyone carries their own weight? Are you passionate about technology and using the greatest and latest technologies? Do you have at least 3 years of professional Java experience? Are you experienced throughout the entire stack? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, Agile environment?
If yes, then this is your Gig…. Our client is located in Broomfield and you will be part of a small development team for a global leader.
· Very collaborative group. They actually get up and walk over to talk to you versus IM’g you when you sit in the same office.
· Always open to new ways of doing things. They are the market leader in their space so forward-thinking is a must.
·They embrace open source technologies and have monthly brown bag lunches to talk about new tools.
·You get to pick any conference or training you want to attend each year on their dime.
·They actually work 40 hours a week – period.
·They have paid a yearly bonus every year since they have been in business (1998).
·They have a fun team with a lot of really smart people. They don’t invest much time in titles, egos and office politics; they just like to build great products for their customers.
Oh, about the technology…..The applications are built on Spring/Hibernate stack, deployed on Apache Tomcat server, fronted by Apache, and running on Linux and FreeBSD.
· Java skills (3 years min)
· Java/Tomcat web application exposure
· Experience with ORM technologies
· Build and read regular expressions
· Proficient using Unix/Linux based OS
· Agile development experience (e.g. Scrum or Extreme Programming)
· Spring 2.5+, Hibernate
· Utilization of Open Source technologies and tools
Interested? This is a full-time contract to hire position with an aggressive salary, bonus and employee equity shares. They offer a full benefit plan where they pay 100% for the employee.
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com