addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Denver Java Users Group Message Board › Looking for Java Engineer w/ Big Data and Cloud Experience!

Looking for Java Engineer w/ Big Data and Cloud Experience!

Jennifer Brownell ...
user 57270892
Larkspur, CO
Post #: 1
Exciting new opportunity with a growing company located in Denver! My client is looking for some of the best java developers around who are interested in new technologies, big data and cloud based applications.

If the timing is not right for you or this level of position is no longer a fit, feel free to pass along my information to others that may be interested. I can be reached at 720-938-9162 or of course via email at jbrownell@onpointstaffing.net

Thanks so much!

Jen