add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Denver Java Users Group Message Board › Amazon Prime | Seattle Private Hiring Event

Amazon Prime | Seattle Private Hiring Event

user 59724212
Bellevue, WA
Post #: 4
Amazon Prime will be hosting an Invite Only - Private Hiring Event in Seattle the week of January 27th, 2014.

Our team is growing fast and we are looking for several senior Software Developers to join us in our expansion.

These roles are based in Seattle, WA and Amazon will provide relocation assistance.
If you are interested in attending our event please send me a copy of your resume ( or apply directly for a faster response at:­

Once you have passed the initial review process – I will be sending a follow up email to you regarding next steps.

We value your referrals; please don’t hesitate to share my information with any of your friends/colleagues who may be interested.

Thank you!

Lilly Lapcakova
Technical Sourcing Recruiter | Amazon

About Amazon Prime

Amazon Prime, described as "the best bargain in the history of shopping," is the membership program that provides a premium experience on in the US and seven international locales. In the US, Prime includes: free two-day shipping benefits on over 15 million items, unlimited streaming on over 30,000 movies and TV shows at no additional cost, and a Kindle book to borrow for free each month.