addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Denver Java Users Group Message Board › Java Developers needed!

Java Developers needed!

Dominic M.
user 116901822
Enola, PA
Post #: 4
Type: Contract to Hire
Interview Process: Phone screen followed by on-site interview
Salary: 70-75k

Are you currently interested in new job opportunities? I have 2 openings that are PERFECT for someone with a couple of years of professional experience that wants to expand their skills into the latest and greatest technologies around.

If you're a Java Developer with 1-3 years of experience and want to dive right in to working within Big Data technologies then I’d love to speak with you about your background and how I can help you in finding your next and potentially last career move! Please either write back or give me a call as soon as possible and I'll gladly share the full job description.

I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon!