Denver Java Users Group Message Board › Java Engineers interested in Data Analytics and open source frameworks!

Java Engineers interested in Data Analytics and open source frameworks! - The Doyle Group

Dan S.
DanSnyderDG
Denver, CO
Post #: 22
The global leader in education and education technology has chosen The Doyle Group to be one of a select few local firms to assist in their hiring needs.

My client here in the DTC area is looking for data scientists and web engineers to join their Data Analytics and Adaptive Learning Team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team that will make a difference, come into a blank slate and help build a new and amazing team utilizing some of the latest and greatest technologies.

This team is working with Big Data and open source frameworks (hadoops MapReduce, MongoDB, Pig, Hive, Machine Learning and much more!)

Feel free to reach out to Dan at dan@doylegroup-it.com or give me a call in the office at 720-744-6586.

I look forward to hearing from you!

“We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better. By pushing the boundaries of technology — and each other to surpass these boundaries — we create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world’s innovations, personal and global, large and small.” - http://youtu.be/MkyK4...­