Denver Java Users Group Message Board › Sr UI Developer-Full time/perm role in Boulder, CO
SR. SOFTWARE UI ENGINEER (Boulder, CO)
Sr. Software UI Engineer Position Description:
The Sr. Software UI Engineer, along with the other engineers, own and drive product engineering from start to finish. From development, testing and release of the client's products, the Sr. Software UI Engineer will play a critical role in the client's success and growth. This candidate is almost an artistic engineer who is looking for a long-term career.
• BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline or equivalent experience.
• Strong software engineering and problem solving skills.
• 5-7 solid years of professional experience developing enterprise software in Java, and J2EE.
• Experience developing web-enabled/Internet-based applications is mandatory.
• Has a knack for web user interface design and can add bells and whistles to a web based applications.
• Experience designing and developing user interfaces and interactions is important.
• Experience with HTML5 helpful
• Experience with databases and programming against SQL and non SQL data stores is important
• Knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, and other communications protocols is highly desired.
• Experience writing unit tests.
• Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into technical designs.
• Demonstrated ability to identify, prioritize, and execute tasks to meet critical project deadlines.
• Ability to take ownership of extensive development tasks.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented environment and get along well with others.
• Be able to work in a fast paced environment and wear many different hats.
• Be able to work with customers and also support the product if needed.
• Be able to be on sales call to help with the sales process.
• Should be interested in exploring the latest in front end technologies.
Please contact me at 303-395-1256 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested