Denver Java Users Group Message Board › NEED a Couple of Software Engineers
We are seeking Software Engineers
Permanent or Contract – Downtown Denver
**Background in Healthcare
• Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming in Java, C#, Ruby
• Excellent programming skills including design, code review, implementation, testing, and
RESTful / ROA / SOA software architectures
• In-depth understanding and experience with cloud technologies, web applications, databases,
network, servers, server virtualization, storage, and web services architectures.
• Experience with Amazon AWS, EC2, VPC
• Demonstrated ability to create infrastructure architectures for web applications.
• Demonstrated ability to provide technical guidance/mentoring/coaching to the development
and quality assurance teams
• Strong skills in critical thinking, problem solving, troubleshooting and analysis.
• Strong communication skills (interpersonal, written, and verbal) and ability to work
independently and in a team-based environment are a must.
• Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment with potentially conflicting
• Thorough understanding of agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures is strongly preferred
You may contact me directly @ 720.408.0236 or send me an email me @ email@example.com
Edited by Katy on Jun 18, 2014 11:38 AM