user 8885831
Denver, CO
Post #: 9
We are seeking Software Engineers
Permanent or Contract – Downtown Denver

Requirements:
**Background in Healthcare
• Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming in Java, C#, Ruby
• Excellent programming skills including design, code review, implementation, testing, and
Debugging
• Expert hands-on knowledge of HTML, CSS, JavaScript, AJAX, and JSON Strong command of
RESTful / ROA / SOA software architectures
• In-depth understanding and experience with cloud technologies, web applications, databases,
network, servers, server virtualization, storage, and web services architectures.
• Experience with Amazon AWS, EC2, VPC
• Advanced JavaScript object-oriented techniques, JavaScript design patterns, and
multiple JavaScript framework libraries (such as jQuery, Dojo, etc.)
• Demonstrated ability to create infrastructure architectures for web applications.
• Demonstrated ability to provide technical guidance/mentoring/coaching to the development
and quality assurance teams
• Strong skills in critical thinking, problem solving, troubleshooting and analysis.
• Strong communication skills (interpersonal, written, and verbal) and ability to work
independently and in a team-based environment are a must.
• Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment with potentially conflicting
priorities.
• Thorough understanding of agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures is strongly preferred

You may contact me directly @ 720.408.0236 or send me an email me @ katharine.keller@synergystaffing.org